Policy & Procedures
Policy & Procedures
The safety and wellbeing of our athletes and everyone that walks through our doors has and always will be our top priority. We have made changes to our polices and procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure a safe and enjoyable training experience.These changes include but are not limited to the following:
- Double vaccination
- Single dose is acceptable from September 20th to October 25th, as long as the dose was given 2 weeks before time of service.
- Double vaccination will be required after October 25th.
- Medical exemption is acceptable with proper documentation
- Proof of negative test within 72 hours of training.
What to expect when coming back to The PROJCT.
- Please do not attend training if you are sick with a cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks are now mandatory when entering the studio and in all common areas. You may remove your mask once you are in your training area.
- INDOOR SHOES ONLY
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled training session. If possible, please bring as little as necessary into the studio and come dressed ready to train.
- Once you have checked in you will be asked to head back to the group training area
- Right now class capacity is set at 12 athletes as not to over crowd the training floor. However, there is some sharing of equipment and moving around in stations depending on the structure of the workout.
- Individual spray bottles and clean cloths will be given to each athlete during classes and wipe down equipment used.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of facility surfaces and equipment will follow at the end of each day.
- We have hand sanitizer strategically located throughout the studio.
- We have a 5 hour cancellation policy. With limited class capacity and high demand it’s important to make sure classes are cancelled in advance to give enough time for someone to fill the spot. If you signed up with a punch pass you will lose that class. If you signed up using a month unlimited or PROJCT Membership your account will be charged $12.
- If you start to feel symptoms within the 5 hours cancellation window please call the studio.